Ep. 055: Building a Loyal Fanbase
A loyal fanbase has nothing to do with the size of your email list or the number of pageviews you have. When it comes to building a loyal fanbase, it requires one thing: YOU. Let's chat.
How NOT to build a loyal fanbase:
- Add people to your email list or Facebook group without their permission</li>
- Only send salesy emails</li>
- Share affiliate links to products you don't use</li>
- Be all business all the time</li>
- Copy other people and their content</li>
Building a loyal fanbase means that you are someone your audience trusts and respects. They know you will be honest with them, even when being honest means sharing the hard stuff.
Erin says it best in this episode when she says to remember the consumer aspect of running a business. Keeping the consumer in mind will help you focus more on how to provide value to them instead of just trying to make money off of them.