Ep. 013: Productivity and Efficiency as Online Business Owners
Mariah from Bloom Hustle Grow has found unique and actionable ways to work smarter, not harder as a solopreneur. We wear a lot of hats as business owners, which makes it very important to use our time wisely. Mariah shares tips to help us all perfect our productivity and efficiency as online business owners.
PRODUCTIVITY AND EFFICIENCY AS ONLINE BUSINESS OWNERS
- The reality of doing all the things is being organized, and perfecting your productivity and efficiency.
- Have a main central focus, and build up to certain aspects of your business.
- Overloading results in burnout.
- One of Mariah’s favorite tools is Trello because it is so customizable.
- When using social media, it’s important to be consistent with it. Mariah uses Buffer for social media, Tailwind for Pinterest, and Later for Instagram.
- Batching social media saves time.
- The Pomodoro technique helps Mariah stay task-oriented and get more done in less time.
- Get your handles on all social media channels but start with just 2-3 so you can get comfortable with them before focusing on more.
- Approach systems and structure like a science experiment.
- How to Organize Your Social Media Strategy with Trello
- How to Get Started with the Pomodoro Technique
- Social Media Schedulers for the Solopreneur